Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HEY KIDS!


We're gonna do something interesting in TODAY'S LESSON! (:


Hahahahaha sorry i'm psychotic, i know.
I stole this meme from marcus.. and i did it on my lj - PRIVATE ENTRY.
I'm gonna post it here BUT! there'll be censored parts. (D'oh i said it was in a private entry at lj right? WAHA) So you can try guessing the censored parts :D

WOOHOO how exciting.

-
Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20.
1 anthea 2 wanling 3 jasmin 4 ____ 5 huingee 6 yanshan 7 valerie 8 lohyee 9 desmond 10 grace 11 jessica 12 pauline 13 ____ 14 ____ 15 atiqah 16 _____ 17 kevin 18 _____ 19 yazid 20 yuhong


How did you meet #14? AAAAAAAHHHHAAAA. :/
What would you do if you never met #1? would probably die (:
What would you do if #20 and #9 dated? HAHAHAHA nooooo no can do that's "OUR" daddy.
Did you ever like #19? YEP LOVE(: &He loves me too - right yazid sonny?! Lol.
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple? No man, she wouldnt want him ANYWAY =X
Describe #3. Girl-magnet. A jezebel.
Do you think #8 is attractive? Well yes for the past secondary school years. Hahaha. {everyone knows i like him la so it's okay. HAHAHA}
Tell me something about #7. Well shes crazy about artists who are dead =X oh &shes a bitch, too. My bitch ;)
Do you know any of #12's family? Uhh yep her sis.
What are #8's favourites? Girls? I think. &AND SCOLDING ME. Stupid gege.
What would you do if #18 confesses that he/she likes you? _____... (trails off) HAHAHAHA {a censored answer &person}
What language does #15 speak? Malay &english (:
Who is #9 going out with? No one, i suppose.
How old is #16 now? He's a year older than me. Which is 17 going 18.
When was the last time you spoke to #13? Ha...HA... Why do you have to hit the spot like that.
Who is #2's favourite singer/band? Well, like everything. Hor rpm? :D
Would you ever date #4? ________ {another censored answer &person}
Would you ever date #7? Nah. Not that way. Hahaha.
#15 single? Nope! Happily attached (:
What is #10's last name? Huang.
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11? Nay.
What school does #3 go to? IDIOTIC why do you have to bring that up?! St A. OKAY?! Lol.
Where does #6 live? Panjang (:
What's your favourite thing about #12? Shes psychotic. Hahaha.
Have you seen #1 naked? ERRRR NO.

-
Yepppp gimme your answers sweeties! If you'd bother. Try guessing. Haha. But this meme really hit the spot - for some questions.
Darn.


Must be some kinda special power.

-
Anyway i stayed at home today &wow it sure is tiring staying at home all day long. I completed some math (:
I so wanna get that A.

-
I then thought about life &the fairness of it.
Ha-ha.
I was thinking about someone &how things had always went rather well for that someone. But well - not ALL, y'know?


I wouldn't say too bad to that person (cos thats so mean haha) but,
to the person who made me feel that life has always been fair - in its own special torturing way - Thank you :)


Because life is fair for, say, the studies aspect for you and not fair for someone else doesn't mean that it SHOULD be fair for, eg. the r/s aspect of your life - Yes?





Think about it, yep.
Don't expect life to be like WHOAAAAA freakin' perfect for you just 'cos it was perfect somehow previously.
Don't expect everyone to like you 'cos well the fact is you may not be so like-able after all. (Got some people like you can already right?) Pardon the singlish. Haha.

{Like in this context = appreciation in the friendship way.}



Oh well. Random but -
I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOU I LIKE YOUSSSSSSS.
&I LIKED YOUSSSSSSSSSS.

That's really random. I wasn't thinking about anyone when i typed that. Hahahaha BUT you can presume it to be yourself - IF YOU LIKE (:

-
Some pictures!

&the cousins chat. Hahaha.

Who else hate such things, too?!
I HATE OKAY. Darn irritating.
I mean - if it's just done moderately it's okay. BUT WAHLAOOOOOOO SO MANY how to read, SIAL.


So cute, hor. The baby stan kyle eric &kenny!

I saw kenny's family FOR THE FIRST TIME!
So adorable!

-
Okay some leadership day camp thing tmr. GONNA BE SOOOOO STUPID.

I'm going to bed quite soon.



Bytheway, to hell with expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home